From: "BJ Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You will know as soon as you create a Jira :P
I think seeing work flow in graphics is a good task
I saw your query on ULM and was wonder if you were going to try to map
it to do what shark does.
Being  LGPL license dose make make it hard if it is not gong to be
supported.

Actually it was only a link I thought may be useful, at least as reference.
Shark seems now useless in OFBiz. And as we are supposed to clean the
framework...
Also I saw some requests about LDAP these last times, hence my questions.

Jacques

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/6/2008 11:30 AM:
Nobody interested of does this mean that I can go ahead ?
Ahead : remove Shark, install LDAP as a framework component

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Despite of the efforts I put in it 2 years ago, I'm wondering if we
should not throw away Shark. It's not supported anymore and there are
any real use of it in OFBiz since ECA are used instead. It looks
really like a dead end.
LDAP is proposed as a specialpurpose applications in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1689. But I see it more
like a core framework feature even if there is no real use of it in
OFBiz for now.

WDYT ?