From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
No, do not remove the shark component. That isn't a commit-then- review sort of thing, and in fact I'd say we should have a vote in order to decide to remove it or not.

OK, I personnlly don't need a vote. If you think we should keep it, it's fine with me.

The point is the neither you nor I are the OFBiz community, and others in the community may be using or may want to use it in the future and have plans for it even if thy don't have the luxury of the time necessary to act on them right now.

In other words, what one person thinks only matters a little bit because there are many other people involved.

Yes, but nobody but you replied so if we don't remove Shark I think it's ok.
About LDAP ?