I've started putting together some ideas for the press release for our upcoming release branch. The time is a little tight... I had planned on doing this last week but it got lost among other things.

To facilitate collaboration on this I've created a confluence page for it here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Press+Release+for+Release+Branch+9.3

Before writing the actual press release I thought we should do some brainstorming, so please add thoughts there (if you are a committer) or respond to this message with other thoughts.

I'm going to send a message to the ASF PRC to ask for their help and guidance on this. It may be that they write the actual press release, so our brainstorming thoughts and details we add there are probably the most important part of what we as a community put into this.

Thanks!