I agree with you, I had assumed that a filter could be used that did not
include certian new feature so the list would only have those things
that have been agreed on like here in the ml.
maybe that is beyond the ability of the Jira and should be listed
somewhere else.

David E Jones sent the following on 3/26/2009 11:06 AM: