someone set up a jiras list for the release.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ/fixforversion/12313602
those jiras that need to be completed.
How about creating jiras for all these
then someone can be pointed to it as things they can do to help.

David E Jones sent the following on 3/26/2009 9:19 AM: