What I have in mind with UEL is different. The plan is to be able to write a permissions expression that can replace many lines of mini-language code.

Btw, I decided to use UEL functions instead of extending the syntax.

-Adrian

Andrew Zeneski wrote:
Not really, I just implemented what we were talking about offline, its called findMatchingPermissions(). So, now you can check "(read|update|delete):party:10000" and it will return you a map containing :

read:party:10000 = (true|false)
update:party:10000 = (true|false)
delete:party:10000 = (true|false)

This will only work for the base permissions (access, create, read, update, delete) but it should be helpful.