I like that idea. Less chance that an unintended conversion would occur.

-Adrian

Scott Gray wrote:
FYI and I only realized this the other day but beanshell supports exactly this type of feature where you can specify things @and, @or and etc. for use in xml files http://www.beanshell.org/manual/syntax.html#Document_Friendly_Entities

I wonder if we do this it might be worth following the same convention.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com <http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/>