Agreed - thanks Adrian - and please everyone keep the comments coming - it will make it better for all of us in the end.

As

Cheers,
Ruppert

On Oct 21, 2009, at 9:28 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

Hans,

I share some of the frustration Tim expressed, but at the same time I really appreciate the valuable contributions your company has made to the project.

All I would ask is that you spend a little more time reviewing code and testing it before committing it.

-Adrian

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com> wrote:

From: Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject: Working together. was: plans are nice, but what then?
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 6:14 PM
Tim,

Let me first say that i appreciate the things you and your
people have
done to OFbiz but is that a reason to write such a flame
message? Yes i
know you contributed a lot similar to what we (I and my
people) have
done.

However it sure looks like we have a different focus
supporting OFBiz, I
am most interested filling the functional gaps that exist
in the system,
you seem to have most interest in improving existing
functions and
presentation and html/css.

Doesn't that fit together well?

Most (all?) of the comments of you and your people i have
implemented.

So lets stop this flame, i can already tell you that if you
find a
wrongly named variable or a few styles in some ftl code,
you sure can
mention them to me and we will try to correct it and we are
not offended
if you correct it yourself....

lets work together,

regards,