Tim Ruppert wrote:
> First of all, company based attacks will not be tolerated my friend -
> please stop it, it makes you look bad and continues to erode faith.
> This is me coming after you for your carelessness, has nothing to do
> with my company, so feel free to remember that before you slop this up
> here.  But if you'd like to talk about contributions and what _we've_
> been doing, here you go.

Huh?  What?  Come again?  Whatcha talking about Willis?

Hans did *NOTHING* wrong with his email.  Absolutely *NOTHING*.  I
suggest you take your head of out your ass, and stop being a bitch.

ps: If you think my response is inappropriate, it's just as
inappropriate as yours was to Hans, with no basis at all.