Well played sir.

Hans Bakker wrote:
Let me first say that i appreciate the things you and your people have
done to OFbiz but is that a reason to write such a flame message? Yes i
know you contributed a lot similar to what we (I and my people) have
done.

However it sure looks like we have a different focus supporting OFBiz, I
am most interested filling the functional gaps that exist in the system,
you seem to have most interest in improving existing functions and
presentation and html/css.

Doesn't that fit together well?

Most (all?) of the comments of you and your people i have implemented.

So lets stop this flame, i can already tell you that if you find a
wrongly named variable or a few styles in some ftl code, you sure can
mention them to me and we will try to correct it and we are not offended
if you correct it yourself....