Hi Jacques,

See my comment that i put in the JIRA on  22/Oct/09 07:28 AM.
Leaving out the payment segment is *not* in the patch... So you don't have
to worry about that.

But you are right. Reviewing patches is always good.

If people are reviewing it, that's ok. And I expect to hear/read from them
soon with their comments/plan of action.

However, we both (and others) agree that the SFA module needs more than some
love to become a best in class solution. We have a ancient document that
outlines in a high level where the application should go. But are the stated
requirements still valid? And are these then complete? And... Requirements
are not a devleopment roadmap. Meaning that they are the input for a road to
go. Functional design/technical design detail that more. That why JIRA items
are created, I guess.

I can submit my insights and deliver patches. My insights are yust one point
of view and may be disregarded by project members. I am happy with that. It
are just opinions.
But when I submit patches to improve OfBIZ for the greater good of OfBiz I
expect something to be done with them in a timely fashion. If not handled
that way I could easily refrain from helping and go about my way....

If there are constraints regarding time available from people involved in
handling submitted patches I would suggest get more involvement on that
level.

Regards,

Pierre