On Oct 27, 2009, at 5:35 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:

But when I submit patches to improve OfBIZ for the greater good of OfBiz I
expect something to be done with them in a timely fashion.

Why do you expect that?

High expectations are the seeds of disappointment and the fruit of misunderstanding.

If not handled
that way I could easily refrain from helping and go about my way....

That would be tragic... but it's your choice and certainly you are free to do as you will since this is a purely voluntary community (ie no force involved).

If there are constraints regarding time available from people involved in handling submitted patches I would suggest get more involvement on that
level.

And how should we go about doing that? Unfortunately my wand is broken so I can't cast my "immediate high quality and highly experienced new committer" spell.