Hi Jacques,

Thanks for your reply. Of course I am more than happy to add some of my 5
cents to help improve OfBIZ. and I agree that great pieces of work takes
effort that takes more than months (or years). I very much appreciate the
work everybody has put in.

Re becoming a committer: I am more than happy to participate in that role in
the future, when being called upon.

Regards,

Pierre

PS Magic wands are indeed rare. Pity. I would have guessed that David was
the designated court jester....;-)