Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Don't misundersand me. I'm not worried about new bugs. I totally understand that this is intrinsic nature of software. My point is only for us to give more love to these 109 issues waiting attention in Jira, nothing else...
Jacques,

I think we should prioritize the bug issues as follow:

- if an issue doesn't have a patch, ignore it, as nobody is affected by it yet. There will be a patch as soon as someone wants it to be fixed. - it there is a patch attached, give priority to issues which have at lease one review/test (from other users or committers, it doesn;t matter) which indicates that the patch is tested and working fine. Or there is a VOTE for the issue, meaning that it is not tested/reviewed but sounds as a good fix/idea.

This would encourage also other users to review the patches.

my 2 cents

Bilgin