Ruth,

You make a good point.  This has been a topic for a couple of years now.  As
OFBiz continues to grow doing even a simple "smoke test" on the build will
be difficult.  This is why I think the only scalable solution is to run a
series of automated unit and functional (selenium like) tests on the
application for each daily build.

If this was automated we could send the ofbiz-dev list an email with the the
broken tests and the information (stake trace, etc) about the failure.

There are a few of us working on this but getting valid user tests from the
community would be very helpful.

Brett