HI David:
If that resource is the "definitive" answer, then why does that "BIG FAT DOWNLOAD" button/link point to a "trunk" build? Shouldn't it point to a "release branch tag" build with a good probability of working?
Am I missing something here?
Am I not reading all this information correctly?
Why does that button point to a build using Java 1.6 when that couldn't possibly be a build that has any history of testing behind it..you just started using Java 1.6 after all.

TIA
Ruth

David E Jones wrote:
This page might be helpful, and answers the more general question behind the
question:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Getting+Started

-David