Hi Ruth,

I agree with you on having a branch for the JDK switch (as I propose
to use branches for every change) but it doesn't help to be so
ruthless (what's in a name) towards the community. I use Max OSX too
and are still not able to run Ofbiz from trunk. First I had a JDK
issue which I was manage to overcome, now I got an error "Can't find
home, jk2.properties not loaded". As you can see the community is here
to fix errors. And improve from the lessons learned. For your own
comfort please use a release branch until the trunk is stable.

Best,
Jeroen van der Wal