Hi Hans,

This was the kind of explanation I was aiming for. Great things start
by sharing a vision or a business problem and enrolling the community
into that can provide thrust. Googling "esme sap" gave me even more
perspective on the matter. Will add my future comments on ESME to the
wikipage.

Regards,
Jeroen