Hi,

+1

I am sure a lot of customers would love to see this integrated. Maybe it is not
100%
necessary, as not all of them have expressed the absolute need to have this,
but it is
sure good to have: a communication framework (being chat like or twitter like,
purely
internal or toward customers) can be a real plus when comparing to other
ecommerce / erp
solutions.

--
Wickersheimer Jeremy