Hi Ean,
That would be really nice if you could make it possible to install WAR
files not only for Birt but possibly for other systems too like ESME
and CAS (Single sign on) If we could automate that and make it an ant
task that would be really cool....

Many people will be happy that these system are not distributed with
OFBiz but still  can be installed pretty automated....

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates