Those of us with strong Unix backgounds really don't want to see anything named
"core" - so I'd say let's look for some other name.  What you're pushing for
Bruno - is much needed and could be a great enhancement to the usage of OFBiz.
Anything that'll make it easier for people to build - non-eCommerce related
applications without having to disable anything is a huge win in my book.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert