Scott,

You see the number of messages here? You think like us that everybody
reads this? (Stupid us :-) )

i propose a "work in progress" wiki page and somebody who will push
publication on this list, just what Jacques does well on the "what is
new" list.

Actually the "work in progress" page could be the input for the "what is
new" page....

Regards,
Hans