Hi Scott,

I only wondering why you send this email, can you explain that to me?

Anyway, thanks for asking, i still think it is required. It showed with
the ebay component:

1. creators of the original component would have liked to discuss it.
2. a non committer had already developed a component as we just did.

so a lot of effort could have been saved here.....

However if nobody wants it, sure i will give up.

don't worry about that.

Regards,
Hans