On Apr 21, 2010, at 1:15 AM, Ean Schuessler wrote:

> Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>> This is just *your* opinion and I respect it (even if comparing this to
>> altering an api is ridiculous)... but please quit with the "teacher/guru"
>> mode...
>>
> Why is it ridiculous to think of shell script parameters as an API? You
> would surely be surprised if "ls" became "rm" one day, as an extreme but
> valid example.

As a new user of the "OFBiz Linux OS" I would be also very surprised if the
"rm" command really was a "rm -r" command; in my opinion this is worth of a
change, even if old users would have to read one line of documentation to learn
the change.
But really, it is not very important, I am more than happy to leave things as
is because I understand that this could be annoying for old users and frankly
speaking I don't have time and energy to further discuss this.

Jacopo