Thanks Scott,

the link was indeed useful.
I like the plan of creating the AgreementOrderAppl entity, because it will be
definitely very flexible.
However the existing order code (ui and business logic) is based on the
assumption that one agreement is associated to a cart/order, and I would like
to fix this process asap before enhancing the data model with the
AgreementOrderAppl entity.

So, what if I add the new field to the OrderHeader but instead of naming it
"agreementId" we use "primaryAgreementId"?

Kind regards,

Jacopo