Hi Jacopo,

I have to admit to not being a big fan of the primary* pattern, for example in
the Shipment entity I really feel it has done nothing except cause us to take
shortcuts when writing shipping logic.  In terms of an Agreement or even a
Shipment, what does it actually mean to be the primary?

I understand its usage in Product.primaryProductCategoryId, where it can be
used in cases where you need to be able to inspect a hierarchy rather than a
graph e.g. for reporting purposes, but it makes less sense to me for those
other entities.

Could we not for now just limit the UI and logic to only handle a single
agreement, but allow for the many-to-many in the data model?

Regards
Scott