Good evening,
BJ i'm on you're site. During the migration i tried to keep the old
behavior. So if you're using standard components from the UI you're
instances shouldn't be effected. And let me say that a few (UI) features,
after the migration, are more stable and faster than the old once (i.e. the
lookups).
Another side point to merge in the next days is, that i have this month free
time to fix bugs (which maybe occurs :-))

--
Sascha Rodekamp
    Lynx-Consulting GmbH