From: "Olivier Heintz" <holivier.lis...@nereide.biz>
From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
A) move framework/guiapp out of the framework; after all these years no code
made advantage of it being part of the framework
and it is only used by the specialpurpose/pos component (which was the
component for which it was built for); so guiapp can go
in the pos component

B) specialpurpose/pos: move to "Extras"

No one objected so far; Jacques offered his help for #A.
Should we focus on #A for now (it is an actionable item) and then discuss #B
also based on the outcome of similar discussions
for other specialpurpose components?

Yes, I know there are POS users out there. So I now wonder if we should not
wait before moving it out of specialpurpose. When you
think about it, it's the twin of eCommerce. With a bit more involvment though,
mostly because of its relation with Entity Sync
(maintenance) which is actually part of the framework (entityext component).
IMO, pos is one of the perfect example which should go in a
Apache-OFbiz-SubProject not out of Apache-Ofbiz,
of course +1 to becoming a plug-in but one of the Apache-OFBiz official plug-in

What are exactly Apache-OFbiz-SubProject  and Apache-OFBiz official plug-in in
your mind?
specialpurpose components?