enthusiasm is the word :) .

The Lose Weight Program is a great lead for future, I understand that some people (and some customer) are afraid by this change. So we would tend to rise over the benefits of an organization whereby we have been working on for some years with Apache OFBiz and justifypassage of several component extras.

Thanks for the reminding Jacopo to stop the flood and refocus threads.

I looked forward to opening the thread, how to manage migration and how to manage extrascomponents from Apache OFBiz.
Nicolas