Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.biz>
Hi all,

last year I started the OFBiz integration in the Apache sonar instance.
But I've been stopped by a request from infra, as I need to give the ports
dynamically. And don't know how to make it happen...

If anyone has a pointer, this would be really appreciated.

TIA,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz