Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.fr>
Le 26/03/2012 20:03, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Hi Erwan,

Geronimo does this. They pass a value through their scripts. It should
not be too hard to copy/adapt. Of course it should be used not only for
the test-container files but with all containers files. Then it will be
easy and clean to change the ports for an instance.
The idea is to pass a shift value to all ports, rather than a value for
each ports. For instance 1 means 18080, 18443, 11099, etc.; 2 means
28080, 28443, 21099

Then with a calling scritps you just need to randomize a number between
1 and 5 (AFAIK you can't get higher than 58443) but I guess it's enough.

This would be a good enhancement to the way we change ports (manually
for now).

HTH

Jacques
Hi Jacques,