I second with Scott. I would like to see E-commerce component in Special
Purpose because that is the most commonly used component and its code should be
well managed. Lots of people see E-commerce as reference application made on
top of OFBiz. So having  Ecommerce's code managed by Committers is good idea.

+1 for moving POS in Extras.

Thanks
--
Divesh