A good start would be fixing the many issues that are affecting the component
and its report make it unreliable in production (and in releases). I mentioned
them several times and you didn't take any action.
Also, that component was added (by you) to the project following the
commit-than-review approach... when this happen it is still possible that, on a
subsequent review, others will find that the contribution in inadequate for the
project.

Jacopo