Thanks Jacopo,

Actually I think I was not clear enough. I know you have the book (Sharan told me), I'm speaking about the page s 371 to 373, and notably Sharan's note at the bottom of page 373. There Sharan details how to associate accounts to a chart of accounts. It's about creating a new chart of accounts from an empty one, for a new organisation for instance. So it's more an association than a creation. That's why I ask this question, should we not put a remove button there? I mean a screen like this one http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/ListGlAccountOrganization?organizationPartyId=Company (for another organizationPartyId)

Jacques