Hi All

I’ve been offline for a few days so missed the original post.

Jacques – you’ve been running through the tutorial but please take a look in
the main chapter on Business Accounting Setup on page 68.

There is a paragraph as follows

“It is important that you do not remove accounts that are active or have
already been used for transactions. Even if the net balance is zero then
from an audit perspective you should not be removing accounts”

“….You should only try to remove accounts have never been used…..”

Jacopo / Pierre  - this on page 66 in your versions of the book.

I'll make a note to update these details into the tutorial even if it’s a
bit of duplication – it is important.

Thanks
Sharan