R13.07 is a mistake and an embarrassment to this project. It wouldn't have
happened if more attention was paid to my concerns and objections, and
those of others.

Unfortunately, that can't be undone. Only reduced. We should get past it as
fast and as easy possible. Reintroducing the omtted components will need a
enormous amount of effort. In stead of correcting the r13.07 branch and get
a new release out, we should stop working on that branch, make a statement
somewhere on our pages and get 14.12.01 out as fast as possible.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-