Ha right, I did not remember that indeed.

Jacques

Le 24/03/2015 15:20, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Mar 24, 2015, at 2:56 PM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

If this is a criteria I believe the pos component would be in the same
situation than the ecommerce component...  It adds new entities and some data,
but they make sense, it does not redefine anything.
I think you don't remember the real reason the ecommerce component is in the
13.07 release branch: the only reason is that the framework/applications have a
(bad/wrong) dependency on ecommerce and we could not pull it without breaking
them.