Le 24/03/2015 16:12, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
@Ron,

Could you please update the graph at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Component+and+Component+Set+Dependencies to show the framework dependency on ecommerce?
You see this is what I dread, apart you nobody knows Graphviz, hopefully I
guess it's easy to use?

Sorry for the confusion Ron, only of course if OFBIZ-6110 is not enough (we have and indirect dependency of framework to ecommerce through order and product)
So waiting Jacopo's answer

Jacques

@Jacopo,

About this framework dependency on ecommerce, I hope it's only about data, is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6110 enough?

Thanks

Jacques