Le 20/04/2015 20:37, Christian Carlow a écrit :
SVN allows for a local branching?  Believing git only allows this was
the main reason for my recent switch.  Are commit privileges not
necessary for the creation of such an svn branch as is the case with
git?

No, clearly Git allows more than Svn (both cases above for instance), but it
does not mean that its the solution for OFBiz

Note that you have also OFBiz at https://github.com/apache/ofbiz if you need
local branching...

Jacques