Le 21/04/2015 16:00, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Quoting:

At Apachecon, Apache's engineering and corporate leadership advised me that
we
could move to using OFBiz to manage our issues instead of JIRA if we so
desire.

If we want to explore that path, I suggest we do that in a separate thread.

Please don't, so we would not only move to Git and/or Maven and/or Moqui but
while doing so we would also compete with Jira? :-o

Jacques

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*