Le 13/05/2015 10:31, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
A minor note: I think that Jacques is using the word "concurrent" for
"competitor".
It is quite easy for me to understand the meaning because we have a similar one in
Italian (as I guess in French): "concorrente". :-)

Right, from Latin indeed http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/concurrent#Latin

On May 13, 2015, at 10:26 AM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>