I do not really see the advantage of this, can you please elaborate on this?

Regards,
Hans

On 13/05/15 17:21, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
On May 13, 2015, at 12:16 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

We do have another Community Day coming up again next month (21st June) so it
could be used as a co-ordinated effort to try and achieve this move of
application components into one place. (Feedback from the last community day
survey said that people wanted a much more co-ordinated effort). It seems like
it could be a good thing to do especially if it is fairly easy to implement and
would provide a lot of benefit.

What do people think?
This is a wonderful idea.