Le 08/07/2015 22:56, Nick Rosser Swishmail a écrit :
I agree with Taher ... I would consider Responsive Web Design (RWD) with
Bootstrap to be a pre-requisite for any mobile (small device) solution.

If this can be nailed then I'm not sure if a native solution is required for
mobile.

If community members feel that accessing native device functions like the camera can add
functionality to OFBiz then options can be considered as I'm sure will be suggested by
others. First step here would be to define the requirements for native functionality or
any specific "mobile" functions that would not be available via the RWD
solution.

Then Apache Cordova would the easiest way I believe. This does not mean it must be done OOTB, to be honest I have never used it so I can't tell. I know the BrainFood team did so maybe they can enlighten us...

Jacques

Regards, Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Taher Alkhateeb [mailto:slidingfilame...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 12:47 PM
To: OFBIZ Development Mailing List
Subject: Re: OFBiz going mobile

Ahhh .. for a thin solution i think it already exists with jquery mobile + bootstrap On Jul 8,
2015 7:44 PM, "Erik Schuessler" <e...@brainfood.com> wrote:

I would like to work on a clean mobile interface for ofbiz. I worked
on the tomahawk theme a couple years ago. I would also like to figure
out a thin back end as well.

Thanks
Erik

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Taher Alkhateeb <
slidingfilame...@gmail.com
wrote:
My personal preference would be apache cordova

Taher Alkhateeb