An interesting combination for developing mobile portable apps
http://www.academia.edu/9722319/Building_Mobile_Apps_with_Cordova_AngularJS_and_Ionic

Ron

On 08/07/2015 12:47 PM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:
Ahhh .. for a thin solution i think it already exists with jquery mobile +
bootstrap
On Jul 8, 2015 7:44 PM, "Erik Schuessler" <e...@brainfood.com> wrote:

I would like to work on a clean mobile interface for ofbiz. I worked on the
tomahawk theme a couple years ago. I would also like to figure out a thin
back end as well.

Thanks
Erik

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Taher Alkhateeb <
slidingfilame...@gmail.com
wrote:
My personal preference would be apache cordova

Taher Alkhateeb