The trouble with AngularJS is that they have a terrible case of NIH and are
re-inventing all the existing popular patterns like IOC, dependency
management and observer style data change events. In the 1.0 version they
were dismissive of problems like dependency management and let rediscover
the pains of not being able to fractionally load their infrastructure even
though it has been a solved problem for tools like RequireJS for a long
time. Now the roadmap for AngularJS 2.0 is so different from 1.0 that it
might as well be regarded as a different product and there is also real
cloudiness around the relationship between AngularJS and Polymer. Google is
developing both so the "it's made by Google" argument that usually puts
wind in Angular's sails isn't applicable.

--
Ean Schuessler, Brainfood Co-Founder
e...@brainfood.com