That would be great Erik,

Tomahawk is still my preferred theme :) IMO, the only thing it misses is the
RTL (Right-to-Left Language Support) Flat Grey has

Jacques

Le 08/07/2015 18:43, Erik Schuessler a écrit :
I would like to work on a clean mobile interface for ofbiz. I worked on the
tomahawk theme a couple years ago. I would also like to figure out a thin
back end as well.

Thanks
Erik

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com