The real difficulty is that if you want a genuinely mobile app and not just
"mobile web" then the approach has to completely switch. With a Cordova app
you no longer render pages on the server and send them to the client. To
behave like an actual "app" you need to approach it as a program written in
Javascript that renders HTML interfaces locally and communicates with the
server using a combination of JSON-RPC and REST. This would represent an
enormous refactoring of the entire interface but it would open whole new
horizons from a UI perspective. David has made some real improvements to
handle REST in Moqui's version of the control servlet that we would also
need to bring in (ie. you can bind services to a combination of URL and
HTTP method).

--
Ean Schuessler, Brainfood Co-Founder
e...@brainfood.com