Hello,

With some latest great discussion about keep or not keep specialpurpose components on branch, I some inconvenience come from that a specialpurpose can be overload the definition (service, entity or something like that) present on application component.

It's easier, we can comment all lines present on specialpurpose/component-load.xml and if some people want use a specific component, just uncomment it :)

I see two advantages :
* detect bad depends easily (a application or framework that use specialpurpose)
 * detect if a component it on the good place

Your comments ?

Nicolas