Niche specific demos of OFBiz can be facilitated with more niche specific
demo data. Associating documentation will help in building the desired
expectations.

For now I don't believe this project will ever be able to showcase every
niche specific demo. But it will be able to showcase a few generics. And it
should, as it will drive adoption. Leave it up to the contributors working
for implementation/integration parties to assist in niche demos.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/