Okay guys

Here's my plan,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dGVf0j25WzXZCyTyuX9aMmmQ06yAPLOFtuTFZe-0aXk/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the TOC, manning thought it was 2 -4 weeks per chapter and will take
12ish months from start to finish. I'm going to publish on leanpub and
write the book on github under Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 so its open but does hopefully
prevent other publishers picking it up and just publishing for their own
gains.

https://github.com/buggtb/oodt_book

Leanpub allow me to set a min and recommended price, and also assign
royalties to authors.

My plan is this, basically spit the royalties into 20, it has 14 chapters
and will need editing, so I'll split the royalties evenly by chapters wrote
and if you didn't write anything but did some editing, who was involved in
the editing. So with 12 months you've got plenty of time to
write/volunteer, let me know if you want to help.

Also because its Leanpub and its open I'll be distributing plenty of
previews to the ML for people to skim through for me.

Cheers

Tom